Testing At This Location:
Contact Our Arizona Lab
Request a Tour of the Lab
How To Order a Test
Below are detailed instructions, or we would be happy to walk you through it over the phone. Call us any time!
- Create an account or log into your current account
- Select Highgrade Labs of Arizona as your lab of choice.
- Select ‘Add Samples’
- If this is your first order, it will then ask you to provide your license information.
- Select “Adult Use”, “Grower/Extractor/Infused Product Maker”, and “Medical” for Orders
- Enter a Sample Name and Strain Name
These tend to be the same or similar. The ”Strain Name” should match what information you’ve input into your tracking system; the “Sample Name” may include your company’s branding. Example: Sample Name- Company A’s Blue Dream. Strain name- Blue Dream.
- Choose the Category
Plant, Concentrates & Extracts, Ingestible, Topical, or Other.
- Choose the Type
- Choose the Classification
If known, most samples are hybrid, but if it is Sativa/Indica Dominant use “Sativa” or “Indica” as your selection if you wish.
- Choose the Production Method
Indoor, Outdoor, Greenhouse, Light Deprivation, or Other.
- Enter a Testing Batch ID # and External Lot #
(if you have one at this time) External Batch ID
- External Lot ID
Enter the harvest (external lot ID) as you have recorded it in your tracking software. If you have included a strain name in your harvest (external lot ID) and you have multiple strains harvested under the same harvest (external lot ID) remove the strain name from the ID before entering it into Confident Cannabis.
Example: If your harvest Lot ID is Blue Dream 10/20/19 enter it into Confident Cannabis External Lot ID as 10/20/19
Select Your Testing Package(s)
- Full Compliance Flower/Concentrate/Ingestible/Topical Test
Choose this option for single strain batches. This includes all ADHS required tests for consumer bound items.
- Advisory Tests can also be ordered individually for your own research and development.
Each sampling event is different. Please provide us with all information available. You can update and edit your order after it has been placed. A member of our team will review the information and test orders placed. If we have questions or concerns we will contact you.